Hi, It's me (again!) I thought I better post about the snow today. I think it's melting a tweeny bit now so I better get on with it!
Well, I rushed out of bed at about 8:25 today. My mum said I needed to lie in for a bit longer but there was no way that was going to happen!
After about half and hour of waiting around I got dressed, waterproof trousers and all and headed out the door with my sister and little brother, my older brother was still in bed of course. After all, he's a teenager!
So, we all trundled up the street to knock on our neighbors door to see if they wanted to go and play in the snow with us. They agreed and came outside too. After about 15 minutes they had to head off and get some milk, bread etc from the town so we all decided to go back home and begin to make a snow museum (which failed miserably because somebody thought it was a pile of snow that could be used in a snowball fight!)
Later on, my older brother finally came out and we went for a good old sledge down the hill at the top of the road. So many people had been down that the snow became very compact and that meant we'd whizz down it very fast indeed, which didn't please my little brother (who's three) when he got knocked over big time by my sis! Now, I'm having a nice and warm hot chocolate and I'm about to go sledging with my older brother in two seconds!

A lovely account of your day in the snow well done!
ReplyDeleteLIKE.